Harmony Club
Oct 23, 2014, 14:37:21 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is a closed forum for students of Tony Tan of Harmony Academy.  Non-members are not able to register.  Please enjoy surfing the Open Boards.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zifagong: My Own Session of Natural Qigong Practice  (Read 8988 times)
Master Tan
Club Owner
Harmony Nobleman

Knowing is Preparation.

« on: Mar 27, 2010, 15:19:00 »

[The following had been discontinued after I had begun my irregular schedule, shuffling between Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta since late 2011.]

I am running free weekly Natural Qigong Practice sessions on Wednesdays from April 2010 for keen participants.  It is a community club activity, therefore there will be some other enthusiasts joining through the community club too.

Aim:  To improve the general wellness of participants, by helping you harness your own Qi.

Benefits:  When your Qi is activitated it will improve your physical state of health.  When you have practised it consistently it will improve your spiritual wellbeing too.  Ultimately, it provides a healthier body, sharper mental acumen, better intuition, peacefulness and longevity.

Date/Time/Venue:  Every Wednesday, rain or shine (sheltered), officially starting from 18:30, at the open cemented area beside Speaker's Corner, Hong Lim Park Community Club.

Attire:  Sports wear, or something comfortable for limbs and bodily movements.  It is better if one wears shoes of cotton sole, or practise bare footed. 

Host:  Hong Lim Park Community Club.  A fee of $24.00 will be charged after you have officially joined for the utilities of the community club.  There is no fee for the Qigong or me.

Come, if you are:
-  keen on gaining more wholesome health
-  able to commit it more regularly to the weekly sessions

Do not come, if you are:
-  having doubts on the existence or the working of Qi
-  unable to commit it regularly to the weekly sessions, because it is wasteful for me to help activiate your Qi but not maintained by you

Give me a text message or call 8228-7773 to inform me if you are keen to join.

It is Mainly Your Negative Energy that Sucks You into the Never-Ending Cycles of Reincarnation.
Master Tan
Club Owner
Harmony Nobleman

Knowing is Preparation.

« Reply #1 on: Jul 15, 2010, 10:38:09 »

Before the session:

-  Do not eat heavily two hours before the practice
-  It is better not to have taken any food an hour before the practice
-  Bring a bottle of drinking water in luke warmth or normal temperature
-  Bring another top for changing after the practice if you perspire much, and a head gear if necessary

After the session:

-  No refrigerated or ice cold drink for the first two hours
-  Avoid direct cold airconditioned air for the initial period  (recommended for the first hour until your body has adapted comfortably)
-  Watch out that at times the temperature in MRT and buses is quite low, this is when a sport jacket and a head gear is necessary
-  Avoid washing the body for the first two hours
-  It is recommended that you do not shower or bathe in cold water for the evening

It is Mainly Your Negative Energy that Sucks You into the Never-Ending Cycles of Reincarnation.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: