Harmony Club
Apr 25, 2014, 01:42:00 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Contribute more to read more.  You will see more boards when your post count hits the required number.
There are altogether 36 boards.  See the complete list in
List of All the Boards.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zifagong: My Own Session of Natural Qigong Practice  (Read 8307 times)
Master Tan
Club Owner
Harmony Nobleman

Knowing is Preparation.

« on: Mar 27, 2010, 15:19:00 »

[The following had been discontinued after I had begun my irregular schedule, shuffling between Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta since late 2011.]

I am running free weekly Natural Qigong Practice sessions on Wednesdays from April 2010 for keen participants.  It is a community club activity, therefore there will be some other enthusiasts joining through the community club too.

Aim:  To improve the general wellness of participants, by helping you harness your own Qi.

Benefits:  When your Qi is activitated it will improve your physical state of health.  When you have practised it consistently it will improve your spiritual wellbeing too.  Ultimately, it provides a healthier body, sharper mental acumen, better intuition, peacefulness and longevity.

Date/Time/Venue:  Every Wednesday, rain or shine (sheltered), officially starting from 18:30, at the open cemented area beside Speaker's Corner, Hong Lim Park Community Club.

Attire:  Sports wear, or something comfortable for limbs and bodily movements.  It is better if one wears shoes of cotton sole, or practise bare footed. 

Host:  Hong Lim Park Community Club.  A fee of $24.00 will be charged after you have officially joined for the utilities of the community club.  There is no fee for the Qigong or me.

Come, if you are:
-  keen on gaining more wholesome health
-  able to commit it more regularly to the weekly sessions

Do not come, if you are:
-  having doubts on the existence or the working of Qi
-  unable to commit it regularly to the weekly sessions, because it is wasteful for me to help activiate your Qi but not maintained by you

Give me a text message or call 8228-7773 to inform me if you are keen to join.

It is Mainly Your Negative Energy that Sucks You into the Never-Ending Cycles of Reincarnation.
Master Tan
Club Owner
Harmony Nobleman

Knowing is Preparation.

« Reply #1 on: Jul 15, 2010, 10:38:09 »

Before the session:

-  Do not eat heavily two hours before the practice
-  It is better not to have taken any food an hour before the practice
-  Bring a bottle of drinking water in luke warmth or normal temperature
-  Bring another top for changing after the practice if you perspire much, and a head gear if necessary

After the session:

-  No refrigerated or ice cold drink for the first two hours
-  Avoid direct cold airconditioned air for the initial period  (recommended for the first hour until your body has adapted comfortably)
-  Watch out that at times the temperature in MRT and buses is quite low, this is when a sport jacket and a head gear is necessary
-  Avoid washing the body for the first two hours
-  It is recommended that you do not shower or bathe in cold water for the evening

It is Mainly Your Negative Energy that Sucks You into the Never-Ending Cycles of Reincarnation.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: